Re: [AMBER] Antechamber Charge Methods

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 16:20:06 -0400

On Mon, Jul 01, 2019, Sofia Vasilakaki wrote:

>I would like to use the charges included in the Jaguar Output (for a small
>organic molecule) in Antechamber to generated the mol2 file. How I could
>do this?
>
>I have tried
>antechamber -i jag_name.out -fi jout -o name.mol2 -fo mol2 -c rc
>
>but it generates an error: Cannot open file () with mode (r)

What happens if you leave out the "-c rc" part? You could also play
around with the "-cf" flag, but then I don't understand how the code
knows that the charge file is a Jaguar output file.

cc-ing to Junmei Wang, who is the author.

The "simple" thing is to just use a text editor to edit the mol2 file
and enter the charges by hand from the jaguar output.

...good luck...dac