Re: [AMBER] changes in periodic box dimensions after pmemd.cuda run

From: Violeta Burns Casamayor <vb0009.mix.wvu.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 13:12:29 -0400

Dear Chris,

Thank you for your response. I'll try the semi-anisotropic approach. thanks.

Violetta Burns
PhD student
Mertz Group
WVU Department of chemistry

"*Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It
forces us to change our thinking in order to find it." - Niels Bohr*

*“You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your
grandmother.” - Albert Einstein*