[AMBER] stopping antechamber

From: Andrew Bostick <andrew.bostick1.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 20:20:47 +0430

Hi all, stopping antechamber

I am using antechamber for my ligand molecule. After using following
command,

antechamber -i lig.pdb -fi pdb -o lig.mol2 -fo mol2 -c bcc -s 2

I encountered with following lines for long time:
Welcome to antechamber 17.3: molecular input file processor.

acdoctor mode is on: check and diagnosis problems in the input file.
-- Check Format for pdb File --
acdoctor mode has completed checking the input file.

Info: Total number of electrons: 520; net charge: 0

Running: /home/katouzian/Desktop/Ambertools/AmberTools18/amber18/bin/sqm -O
-i sqm.in -o sqm.out
lig.mol2 file was not created. It seems that the antechamber has been
stopped.

How to resolve that?

lig.pdb file in in following link:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AveJH4Y30cH0rEU08meMh0EEfQde