Re: [AMBER] sqm.pdb structure

From: <zmatovic.kg.ac.rs>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 02:26:02 +0200

There is no need for sqm.pdb file...it's just a file visible after AM1 after min process what's up to me... and only relevant file for u is BG6_amber.mol2 which is OK....I've checked it up..btw in opt process phosphate oxygen somehow O2P has attracted H from OH group but it doesn't mean big deal as I said u do not need this file; mol2 file has everything you need for.

Cheers
Zoran