Re: [AMBER] Insight into CMAP corrections

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 10:09:57 -0400

it's probably best to contact the authors of the paper you describe and see
if they have more details available.

for another example of developing CMAP functions, you can see our preprint
on ff19SB
https://chemrxiv.org/articles/ff19SB_Amino-Acid_Specific_Protein_Backbone_Parameters_Trained_Against_Quantum_Mechanics_Energy_Surfaces_in_Solution/8279681