Re: [AMBER] Loop of H1-H2 in ZN6 of ZAFF

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 16:44:42 -0400

Hi Mailtrack,

A direct way is to delete the loop information about H1 and H2 in water in the ZAFF.prep file. In this way there will be normal SHAKE on the O-H bonds in the metal coordinated waters.

The HOH angle force constant in TIP3P water in the AMBER force field is strong enough (about twice of that got by the Seminario method based on B3LYP/6-31G** level of theory), so I think deleting the H-H bonds would be fine for the metal coordinated waters.

Hope it helps,
Pengfei