[AMBER] NaN Error

From: Paula Mihaljevic-Juric <paula.mihaljevic-juric.polytechnique.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 15:34:50 +0200

Hi!

I am trying to run MD simulation in implicit solvent.

I have tested the script on my desktop computer where for some results I would obtain NaN, but the simulations would not stop. Both sander.MPI and pmemd.MPI worked fine.

However, when I am trying to use the same script on a supercomputer, the simulation crashes with the error NaN(s) found in the input coordinates while using pmemd.MPI. The simulation does not crash when using sander.MPI.

What am I doing wrong? How can I fix this?

Thanks

Paula