Re: [AMBER] File missing in the apr tutorial

From: David Slochower <slochower.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 11:26:34 -0700

Hi Zhiyi,

I’m not exactly clear what happened to that file. However, we have migrated the functionality of those scripts into a more versatile Python package called pAPRika, which is located here: https://github.com/slochower/paprika <https://github.com/slochower/paprika>. There are some tutorials on the GitHub page, although they don’t cover the same host-guest complex as the AMBER tutorial. We are also in the midst of a refactoring effort that should make it easier to setup these types of calculations. In the meantime, feel free to file an Issue of GitHub if you have any trouble.