Re: [AMBER] AMBER to RCSB pdb format for analysis in other tools like LeView

From: Vaibhav Dixit <vaibhavadixit.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 14:11:48 +0100

Dear All,
Am happy to share that I wrote a script to convert ambpdb pdb files into
RCSB-formatted files which LeView is recognizing and generating useful
(beautiful) 2D graphs of ligand-receptor interactions.
Example image generated from sustiva tutorial prmtop inpcrd files is
attached.
The script is taking 5min 8sec on a protein with 543 residues and thus I
think is not an optimum code, but does the job.
I believe one can use this to generate 2D picture from MD trajectories and
combine them into a cartoon animation (gif) of the MD simulation.
Please let me know if anyone is interested in utilizing this script along
with LeView.
FYI - LeView authors are cc'd (thanks to them for helping me fix the errors
that LeView reports with ambpdb generated pdb files).
Prof. Case, thanks for your valuable comments/suggestions on this and other
topics.
best regards