Re: [AMBER] QMMM, with NWChem and Amber

From: Francesca Lønstad Bleken <francesca.l.bleken.sintef.no>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 07:21:07 +0000

Hi,

Yes, I have read the amber manual for the QMMM, however it has very little information on
NWChem specifically. While there is a subsection for the other QM-codes implemented, I did not find this for
NWChem. I am asking if there is any other information available for NWChem/Amber specifically beyond what is available in the
Manual. For instance there is an input template for the other codes, but not for NWChem. I would be very interested in
getting more info towards this. I have received a very kind answer from the authors of the article I mentioned saying that they are working on
making documentation. While this is extra to what is currently shipped with Amber, and I was hoping for some more on the available implementation.

Best regards,
Francesca