Re: [AMBER] Fw: parameterization of ligand+protein complex

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 12:31:56 -0400

Hi,

I think your problem might be that your ligands GOL and SFR are not
being recognized due to case sensitivity. If you look at the leap
output messages you see:

> > loadoff gol.lib

But in the PDB you're trying to load the residue name is GOL (all
uppercase). I think it might be enough to add PDB resmap entries prior
to trying to load the PDB, e.g.

addpdbresmap { { "GOL" "gol"} {"SFR" "sfr"} }

However, you may want to correct the names in your library files as a
more long term solution.

Hope this helps,

-Dan