Re: [AMBER] [UCE] Re: DBSCAN CLUSTERING STARTS AT 0 CLUSTERS

From: <dnlfr1994.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 13:43:06 +0200

Hi,

Indeed I am getting noise frames. I think they come from a high rms change at the beginning of the simulation. Does it make sense? Are there any objections to a clustering graph like the one I have?

I am also getting negative silhouette values for pop 0 and 1, and low positive values for the others, what makes me think dbscan may not be the best algorithm for my system.

Any ideas on that?

Thank you very much

Daniel