Re: [AMBER] Double metal ion parameterization using MCPB.py

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2019 20:57:07 -0400

Hi Abhilash,

Yeah, I have seen such a metal site before. You probably need to parameterize a deprotonated HIS residue (no proton on delta and epsilon positions) by yourself first. You can check an example here about how to parameterize a non-standard amino acid: http://ambermd.org/antechamber/pro4.html <http://ambermd.org/antechamber/pro4.html>. And then you need to prepare a mol2 file for it, and put the name of the mol2 file after the naa_mol2files variable in the MCPB.py input file.

Hope it helps,
Pengfei