Re: [AMBER] Antechamber Error

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 07:51:45 -0400

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019, Akinpelu Olayinka wrote:

>I was trying to run Antechamber for GDP and Gtp but I kept having the
>following error
>
>Error: cannot run "/apps/chpc/chem/amber/14/bin/bondtype -j full
>-i ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC0 -o ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC -f ac" in
>judgebondtype() of antechamber.c properly, exit

The intent (I guess unstated here) is that you would look in the
antechamber output files for more clues. But generally, something is
probably wrong with your input structure--have you looked at in a
visualization program (VMD, Chimera, pymol, etc)?

As also noted, there are GDP and GTP entries in the contributed
parameters database.

....dac