Re: [AMBER] Problem with mol2 file generated by Antechamber

From: Matias Machado <mmachado.pasteur.edu.uy>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 13:02:35 -0300 (UYT)

Dear Alessandro,

If it's just a matter of charges, then why don't you just modify the parameter of a well established DNA force field instead of building everything from scratch using the gaff ones?

For example... I think a better way may be to fork the parmbcs1 library to have a version of your own residues with the new charge distribution... That could be particularly useful if you then pretend to compare your results with and without ionization, in which case the only difference are the charges rather than other parameters... if the system still blows up, then you will know who should be blame for...

Just thoughts...

Best,

Matías

PhD.
Researcher at Biomolecular Simulations Lab.
Institut Pasteur de Montevideo | Uruguay
[http://pasteur.uy/en/labs/biomolecular-simulations-laboratory]
[http://www.sirahff.com]