Re: [AMBER] counting water molecules through transmembrane pore

From: Markowska <markowska.kar.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 22:40:04 +0200

Hi there,

I recommend the AQUA-DUCT software, the product of my research group.
This is a software that tracks water molecules (but not only, small
ligands, too!) during MD simulations. We haven't test it on membranes yet,
so if you would like to try please do not hesitate to visit our website:
http://www.aquaduct.pl/ and contact us for some support.
We are also working on a new release with more advanced options, so we'd
appreciate all feedback :)

Best regards,
Karolina Mitusińska
PhD student