Re: [AMBER] [Amber]-help-messy rst output using Sander

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 15:35:29 -0400

There is probably no error. If you look through the output to find ioutfm,
you'll see that it defaults to 1, which means "write NetCDF restarts." The
gobbledegook you see there is a binary representation of the coordinates.
Try restarting a run from that restart file--it should work fine. If you
want to be able to read the coordinates in your restart and .crd files, add
"ioutfm = 0" to the input.

Dave