Re: [AMBER] I have a problem in using LEaP.

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 07:35:47 -0400

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019, Rui Chen wrote:

>I met another problem, pdb4amber command not found. Could you please help
>me solve the problem?

We would need to know how you installed Amber: something must have gone
wrong in the configuration and installation. If someone else installed
Amber, you may have to direct your question to them.

In a correct installation, pdb4amber will be in $AMBERHOME/bin, which
should be in your PATH. So, check your AMBERHOME and PATH variables,
and see what files are in $AMBERHOME/bin.

...hope this helps....dac