Re: [AMBER] Costant ph simulation for Small molecules

From: Marcos Serrou do Amaral <marcossamaral.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 06:31:12 -0400

Dear Stefano,

Yes, it could be done!
Basically, you need to have the set of charges for
protonation/deprotonation states (I have used antechamber to get them),
change the titratable_resdiues.py in AmberTools, and use the finddgref.py
program to find the DeltaG_ref for pH = Experimental pKa (small molecule +
water).
After that, you can use your small molecule to run in a different system
using CpH.

Best Regards
---
Marcos S.A.