Re: [AMBER] Most recent GAFF version to use?

From: Matias Machado <mmachado.pasteur.edu.uy>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2019 12:50:28 -0300 (UYT)

Just for curiosity... is there any plans for a GAFF3?

The recently published SMIRNOFF force field seems to "outperforms" GAFF(2) by just using a subset of GAFF2 parameters (without any further optimization)
https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.jctc.8b00640

Best,

Matías

PhD.
Researcher at Biomolecular Simulations Lab.
Institut Pasteur de Montevideo | Uruguay
[http://pasteur.uy/en/labs/biomolecular-simulations-laboratory]
[http://www.sirahff.com]