Re: [AMBER] error with loading HEM parameters for constph redox calcuations

From: Matias Machado <mmachado.pasteur.edu.uy>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2019 20:10:13 -0300 (UYT)

Dear Vaibhav,

Just a follow up suggestion... you can directly visualize the .prmtop and .inpcrd (load it as "rst7") files in VMD [https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/]... there is no need to generate a PDB file with connectivity to see the actual bond links, VMD reads them from the AMBER topology without guessing...

Best,

Matias

PhD.
Researcher at Biomolecular Simulations Lab.
Institut Pasteur de Montevideo | Uruguay
[pasteur.uy/en/labs/biomolecular-simulations-laboratory/]
[http://www.sirahff.com]