[AMBER] Paramfit non-gaff atom problem

From: Erdem Yeler <erdemyeler.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 18:22:06 +0300

hi
when I was trying to apply paramfit on my molecule which includes in Boron
atom, first I got very strange results.Then I understood that tleap doesn't
rotate molecule because of B atom (even if I entered types of
hybridizations result didn't change). So, I rotate molecule manually by
using gaussian09 and I obtained SP energies. But this time, I got the same
frcmod file I used in the begining :dummy.frcmod was exactly the same when
paramfit finished it's job. Also when I tried to draw a graph,
scatterplots.out gave this error:

| Random seed = 1559488108
 Reading job control file: job_scatterplots.in
! Rogue carriage return found at end of test data array, char pos=5
! Correcting error
! Rogue carriage return found at end of test data array, char pos=6
! Correcting error

I checked everything from the beginning but I couldn't find out where was
the mistake. Or paramfit is not suitable for non-gaff elements? Because
with other elements I got very good results.
Thank you