Re: [AMBER] phosphor tyrosine bound to C5' terminal DA5

From: Fabian Glaser <fabian.glaser.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 16:21:58 +0300

Dear David

Thanks a lot for your detailed answer.
I will try your suggestion and report back.

Best regards,

Fabian

Fabian Glaser PhD

Head of the Structural Bioinformatics section
Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU
The Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
Web http://bku.technion.ac.il/
Tel +972 (0) 4 8293701