Re: [AMBER] pytraj distance image

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 11:36:19 -0500

hi,

I will try to address this issue this week.

> - If not, I don’t mind adding it. I would just appreciate a little
guidance to get started so that I can find the few modules I need to modify
and follow as best the code’s philosophy.

For the future development, you can read the (outdated) developer guide
here: https://amber-md.github.io/pytraj/latest/developer_guide.html
But you can always open a new issue about "HOW" question in here:
https://github.com/Amber-MD/pytraj/issues

cheers.
Hai