Re: [AMBER] XMIN internal output suppressed

From: Istvan Kolossvary <istvan.kolossvary.hu>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 22:19:00 -0500

Dave,

I am all for the C interface. Does it provide access to the NMR restraint module? My reason to switch to sander was applying restraints. I noticed that LMOD tests were disabled in the sander test suite, it may not have been used for a while. I could, of course write a simple NOE module in C and that may be the best solution.

Thanks,

   Istvan