[AMBER] Suggestions for Analysis

From: Souvik Dey <sdey8.uic.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 17:49:27 -0600

Dear Amber users,

First of all this may not be a proper platform to ask this question. Sorry
if you find this inappropriate.

I am simulating an intrinsically disordered protein in Amber to extract
some structural information and later plan to simulate the same protein in
presence of a membrane to find out any possible structural modifications.

Since I am very new to this field, I was wondering if someone could tell me
about what possible analysis may I carry out in Amber. So, far I have
calculated the radius of gyration and DSSP.

Thanks in advance.

Souvik