Re: [AMBER] chamber problem

From: Prabir Khatua <prabir07chem.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 22:03:33 +0530

 Hi Jason,

Thank you for your reply. First, I loaded parmed interpreter by typing
parmed that opened parmed editor. Then, I used the
following command to generate prmtop file from the command prompt of parmed.

chamber -top top_all36_prot.rtf -param par_all36m_prot.prm -psf
Willbold_IRF_1-42_6X2.psf -crd Willbold_IRF_1-42_6X2.pdb

It seems that very last line of the error i.e., "Action chamber failed
    DuplicateParm: Willbold_IRF_1-42_6X2.psf already in ParmList" appears
if I use similar
command at least twice from the same parmed editor command prompt. Thus, it
seems that psf file gets
saved once it has been used on the command prompt. However, I am wondering
whether the warning message that is being
printed i.e., "ParameterWarning: ('CC', 'OC', 'X', 'X') and ('CC', 'CT1',
'X', 'X') match improper ('CC', 'CT1', 'OC', 'OC'). Using ('CC', 'OC', 'X',
'X')" can be
ignored of care should be taken. Please note that these warning messages
are being printed irrespective of number of times I typed the above
command.

I am getting one more warning on the very first attempt (not 2nd or 3rd) of
such command , as follows

UserWarning: WARNING: Ignoring "DELETE ACCE NE2" because entity type ACCE
not used.

I hope it should not matter whether I provide the psf file in charmm or
x-plor format, as Amber 18 recognizes the format and does the conversion
accordingly. I am providing the psf file in x-plor format. Please let me
know if the problem is arising due to x-plor format. I hope I provided the
details the commands that I used.

Thanks,

Prabir