[AMBER] ChamberParm objects are not supported by this action

From: Hadi Rahmaninejad <ha.rahmaani.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 12:13:22 -0500

Hello Amber Users

I am trying to create forcefield files from topology and coordinate file I
got using "Parmed" and "chamber" command. The method I am using is by
"writeFrcmod" command, which was recommended from another amber user here
in mailing list. However, I am getting this error message: "ChamberParm
objects are not supported by this action". I suspect if the reason is
inorganic atom (Si) that I am using, but I am not sure. I appreciate if
anyone can help me with this.

Thank you,
Hadi