Re: [AMBER] Behavior of MSD at different collision frequency values

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 08:24:05 -0500

Hi,

I'm not able to reproduce the behavior that you see. I'm using the
same input but likely a different system (GB3 solvated in 4473 SPCE
waters). Can you post more details about the system you are simulating
and how you are calculating the diffusion (for which molecule(s), what
program/input, etc).

-Dan