Re: [AMBER] OpenMPI 4.0.0 support

From: viktor drobot <linux776.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 09:32:03 +0300

I know that gcc8 is unsupported for cuda, but I believe that ambertools
doesn't need cuda for serial and parallel installations.

Using compatibility flag is possible workaround, but you should recompile
openmpi itself, thus eliminating auto-updates from upstream repo for this
package leaving control of update process to yourself. This is a bit
confusing and upstream patch for ambertools would be great.

пт, 15 февр. 2019 г., 3:54 Stephan Schott schottve.hhu.de: