Re: [AMBER] Cpptraj: PC1 and PC1 as function of residue number calculation

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 08:06:42 -0500

Hi,

The question is a little vague, but I'll try to give as much info as I
can. Currently the only way I can think of is to calculate your
covariance matrix for CA atoms only, which will give you approximate
per-residue PC values for things like 'projection', 'modes fluct',
'modes displ', etc. It could be worth looking into expanding this
functionality in the future.

-Dan