[AMBER] Atom type of Calcium

From: Sunita Patel <sunita.patel.cbs.ac.in>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 12:52:24 +0530

Dear Amber users,
I am trying to simulate a calcium binding protein with bound calcium.
ff99SB force field am using for that. At the first step itself, am getting
following error. Although, I specified the correct atom type for calcium
ions, still it is unable to recognize it.

Please advise how to counteract the problem. I need the solution urgently.

Please help me. Thanks for the help.

With best regards,
Sunita

WARNING: The unperturbed charge of the unit: -2.000000 is not zero.
FATAL: Atom .R<Ca 92>.A<C0 1> does not have a type.
FATAL: Atom .R<Ca 93>.A<C0 1> does not have a type.
Failed to generate parameters
Parameter file was not saved.
    Quit