Re: [AMBER] Regarding constant pH MD

From: Cruzeiro,Vinicius Wilian D <vwcruzeiro.ufl.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 15:08:59 +0000

Dear Saikat,

At this pH your titratable residues are likely all protonated. You may run a short CpHMD simulation to make sure. Thus, you should be safe running a regular MD simulation as long as you properly choose the protonated form of the titratable residues when you prepare your prmtop and inpcrd files in tleap.

I hope this helps,

Best regards,

Vinícius Wilian D. Cruzeiro

PhD Candidate
Department of Chemistry, Physical Chemistry Division
University of Florida, United States