Re: [AMBER] Cpptraj hist command

From: LuxStyle International <mail.luxstyleintl.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 13:10:18 +0000

Dear Saikat Pal,

We have received your request for support, which we have registered with our servicedesk under ticket number CC-154838.

It is currently being reviewed by our servicedesk, and we are aiming to answer you as soon as possible. Normally our processing time is less than 24 hours.

Please note that multiple emails will increase the processing time. If you have any additional information regarding your support request, please include it by responding to this ticket directly.

You will hear from us as soon as possible. Thank you.

Kind Regards
LuxStyle Customer Support
Best Regards,

LuxStyle Customer Service

Start a Facebook chat: fb.com/msg/StyleLux.co.uk