Re: [AMBER] Ca in Amber14 vs Amber18

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 11:37:26 -0500

Hi Keiran,

There were some updates about the library and parameters for atomic ions in AMBER.

I would suggest you to use the most recent AmberTools (which is AmberTools18) to perform the LEaP modeling, and then use Amber14 (if you do not have a more recent version of Amber) to perform the MD simulations.

AmberTools18 is free to get: http://ambermd.org/GetAmber.php#ambertools <http://ambermd.org/GetAmber.php#ambertools>, you can even get a binary distribution (with or without conda).

Hope it helps,
Pengfei