Re: [AMBER] MCPB.py & error: coordinates number in fchk file are not consistent with the atom number

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 11:31:40 -0500

Hi Prasanth,

The warning message speaks for itself:

"pymsmt.exp.pymsmtError: The coordinates number in fchk file are not consistent with the atom number."

Check whether you had modified the Gaussian input files by adding or deleting any atoms from the original files.

Either adding, deleting, or re-numbering the atoms in the Gaussian input files can cause error.

Hope it helps,
Pengfei