Re: [AMBER] Cpptraj hist command

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 09:08:24 -0500

Hi,

You just need to add the 'xprec' (x-precision) keyword to your 'hist'
command (or to a subsequent DataFile command), e.g.:

dihedral d21 .37 .33 .25 .22
hist d21 min -180.5 max 180.5 step 1 out d21.hist xprec 8.3

That said, cpptraj should not be truncating output precision like
that. I'll open up a GitHub issue to take a look at it. Thanks for the
report.

-Dan