Re: [AMBER] mpi installation problem

From: Prabir Khatua <prabir07chem.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 03:47:18 +0530

Hi,

Thank you very much for the suggestion. The problem seems to be solved.
Though all the required executables, such as cpptraj, sander, mmpbsa, etc.,
are
in the bin directory, I am wondering whether I need to worry about the
following that I got after make install

/opt/oscer/software/GCCcore/6.4.0/include/c++/6.4.0/bits/basic_string.h:5340:5:
note: template argument deduction/substitution failed:
GraphToHoldScores.cpp:1153:7: note: ‘std::ostream {aka
std::basic_ostream<char>}’ is not derived from ‘const
std::__cxx11::basic_string<_CharT, _Traits, _Alloc>’
  std::cerr << vertex_indices_[ 0 ] << ", " << vertex_indices_[ 1 ] << "]"
<< std::endl;
       ^~~~
make[3]: *** [GraphToHoldScores.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/prabir/SOFTWARE/AMBER/amber14/AmberTools/src/reduce/reduce_src'
make[2]: *** [install] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/prabir/SOFTWARE/AMBER/amber14/AmberTools/src/reduce'
make[1]: *** [serial] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/prabir/SOFTWARE/AMBER/amber14/AmberTools/src'
make: *** [install] Error 2

Thanks,

Prabir