Re: [AMBER] merging molecules

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 13:23:18 -0500

Hi,

One thing you could try is loading the systems as COORDS data sets in
cpptraj, use 'combinecrd' to combine them, then write out a combined
mol2/pdb file that you can re-parameterize back in leap. Cpptraj does
do some combination of parameters but it hasn't been very thoroughly
tested which is why I wouldn't (yet) output a combined topology
directly. Something like:

parm protein.parm7
loadcrd protein.rst7 parm protein.parm7 name Protein
parm ligand.parm7
loadcrd ligand.rst7 parm ligand.parm7 name Ligand
combinecrd Protein Ligand parmname Final.top crdname Final
crdout Final Final.mol2

Hope this helps,

-Dan