[AMBER] mpi installation problem

From: Prabir Khatua <prabir07chem.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 13:02:42 -0600

Hi Amber Users,

I am experiencing a problem in installing Amber 14 with Amber15Tools with
mpi. Following is the error that I am getting while I was trying to
configure it with mpi

Error: FFTW configure returned 1
       FFTW configure failed! Check the fftw3_config.log file
       in the /home/prabir/SOFTWARE/AMBER/AMBER14/amber14/AmberTools/src
directory.

There was no problem for the installation of serial version. The server has
an installed openmpi 1.10.3. I have tried this both using ./configure -mpi
gnu and ./configure -openmp gnu. In both the cases, I got the similar
problem. Can anyone please suggest me how to fix this error?
Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Sincerely,

Prabir

*Prabir Khatua*
*Postdoctoral Research Associate*
*Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry*
*University of Oklahoma*
*Norman, Oklahoma 73019*
*U. S. A.*