Re: [AMBER] PCA Analyze mode evec.pev

From: Shirin Jamshidi <shirinjamshidi.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 12:12:17 +0000

Dear Dan,

Many thanks for your reply.

The error has gone, the file could be found now but it seems there is
another problem with the script to work properly since it couldn’t read the
evec file for this time.

Please see the below script and the error as follows.

Many thanks again for your time.

Best,

Shirin

*Script:*

trajin *.mdcrd

rms first mass :1-3090.CA,N1

readdata evec.pev analyze modes fluct file evec.pev beg 1 end 1 out
flucmode1

readdata evec.pev analyze modes fluct file evec.pev beg 2 end 2 out
flucmode2

readdata evec.pev analyze modes fluct file evec.pev beg 3 end 3 out
flucmode3

readdata evec.pev analyze modes fluct file evec.pev beg 4 end 4 out
flucmode4

readdata evec.pev analyze modes fluct file evec.pev beg 5 end 5 out
flucmode5

readdata evec.pev analyze modes fluct file evec.pev beg 6 end 6 out
flucmode6

readdata evec.pev analyze modes fluct file evec.pev beg 7 end 7 out
flucmode7

readdata evec.pev analyze modes fluct file evec.pev beg 8 end 8 out
flucmode8

readdata evec.pev analyze modes fluct file evec.pev beg 9 end 9 out
flucmode9

readdata evec.pev analyze modes fluct file evec.pev beg 10 end 10 out
flucmode10

projection modes evec.pev out proj.ppj beg 1 end 9999.CA,N1

*Error:*

Error: reading datafile flucmode1

Error: Could not read data file 'evec.pev'.

        1 errors encountered reading input.

Error: Error(s) occurred during execution.

CPPTRAJ: Trajectory Analysis. V17.00

    ___ ___ ___ ___

     | \/ | \/ | \/ |

    _|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_

| Date/time: 01/31/19 16:37:29

| Available memory: 1.727 GB

        Reading '*.prmtop' as Amber Topology

        Radius Set: modified Bondi radii (mbondi)

INPUT: Reading input from 'mode.in'

  [trajin *_md3.mdcrd]

        Reading '*N_md3.mdcrd' as Amber Trajectory

Warning: *_md3.mdcrd: Could not accurately predict # frames. This usually

Warning: indicates a corrupted trajectory or trajectory/topology

Warning: mismatch. Will attempt to read 71547 frames.

  [rms first mass :1-3090.CA,N1]

    RMSD: (:1-3090.CA,N1), reference is first frame (:1-3090.CA,N1),
mass-weighted.

        Best-fit RMSD will be calculated, coords will be rotated and
translated.

  [readdata evec.pev analyze modes fluct file evec.pev beg 1 end 1 out
flucmode1]

        Reading 'evec.pev' as Evecs file with name 'evec.pev'

        Reading modes from evec.pev

        File contains 9273 modes.

        Reading modes from analyze

        Reading modes from modes

        Reading modes from fluct

        Reading modes from file

        Reading modes from evec.pev

Warning: DataSet 'evec.pev' already present.

        Reading modes from beg

        Reading modes from 1

        Reading modes from end

        Reading modes from 1

        Reading modes from out

        Reading modes from flucmode1

TIME: Total execution time: 32.3959 seconds.