Re: [AMBER] the unperturbed charge of the unit is not zero

From: soukaina louerdi <s.louerdi.uhp.ac.ma>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:59:25 +0000

Many thanks for your email Pr.Case,

My goal is to construct Polymer P3ht "C10H14S" (Degre of polymerization 50)
using Moltemplate ( is a general molecule builder and Force Field database
system for lammps), specifying coordinates, partial charges .. of each atom
of the monomer.
My idea is to create 3 Monomers :
- 2 Monomers of end chain ( attached to this mail )
- 1 Monomer (attached to this mail)
 I had coordinates but still need to specify the partial charges of each
atom.