Re: [AMBER] Material simulation using Amber and Interface FF

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 17:48:46 -0400

Hi Jubilant,

AMBER can only transfer the car file to mol2 file. You can try to use a program, maybe Materials Studio, to convert your cif file to a car file. And then follow this tutorial: http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial27/hap_water.htm <http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial27/hap_water.htm>. This is the main page of the Tutorial A27: http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial27/index.htm <http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial27/index.htm>.

Hope it helps,
Pengfei