Re: [AMBER] Topological error for Mg in .prepin file.

From: ABEL Stephane <Stephane.ABEL.cea.fr>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 14:11:39 +0000

Hi,

There are many excellent basic and advanced tutorials for new and power users of Amber here : http://ambermd.org/tutorials/. In case of the mentioned papers you can download it here : https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/jcc.10198 and or in researchgate (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/10976780_An_ab_initio_force_field_for_the_cofactors_of_bacterial_photosynthesis)

HTH