Re: [AMBER] Parametarization error

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 21:45:59 -0700

> FATAL: Atom .R<UNK 468>.A<C36 12> does not have a type.

Looks like you didn't create a template for your residue? See tutorials
(biotin might be good). Res/atom names must match between template and pdb.

> Could not find bond parameter for: Cg -

> Could not find angle parameter: Cg - Cg -

It looks like a blank-space atom type might have slipped through Interpol's net. Maybe if you fix the residue template, you will be able to fix that from the experience.

Bill