Re: [AMBER] Testing C++11 support: Not present

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 12:55:23 +0000

Well I think I am the one who needs to say tank you, its not like I would work this out in any reasonable time on my own.

I’m pretty much tied up for the rest of Friday and the weekend though I’ll continue the efforts, focusing on only the cpptraj compilation, as soon as I can and get back to you.

Best regards and have a fantastic weekend.
// Gustaf