[AMBER] Commented AmberTools functions

From: Ruben Ramos Horta <ruben.ramos.irbbarcelona.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 19:09:21 +0200

Dear users,
I have been asked for a missing nfe-umbrella-slice function in
AmberTools and after rechecking the installation, much to my surprise, I
have found the entry for this program and a bunch more commented in the
AmberTools Makefile. I wonder if you would mind explaining me this, are
these functions deprecated? Does somebody need to specifically compile
these programs if desired?

I apologise if this question is too naive or has been answered before,
"I am just an HPC technician". Thank you very much beforehand.

RR