Re: [AMBER] Water do not see the system....

From: Vito GENNA <vito.genna.irbbarcelona.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 22:48:20 +0200

Dear David,

Thank you for your prompt reply.
Well, I have visually inspected the system by opening, with VMD, the topology and the md.nc file.
I will make a try with the command you suggested.
The strange parameter in the output is the super-stable (the same value) of the vdw.

I’ll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Vito

Vito Genna, Ph.D
EMBO Fellow
Scientist
Molecular Modelling and Bioinformatics
Orozco Lab

Dep. of Structural and Computational Biology
Institute for Research in Biomedicine (IRB Barcelona)
Parc Científic de Barcelona
C/ Baldiri Reixac 10-12
08028 Barcelona

P.S. Email written with my IPhone. Sorry for typo.