Re: [AMBER] Unkown residue to AMBER

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 07:31:27 -0400

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018, Keiran Corbett wrote:

> What do people think is the best way of dealing with non-standard residue
> in Amber-tools18 specifically tleap
> For example a protein containing a molecule like
> www.rcsb.org/ligand/LLP

LLP is not a "non-standard [amino-acid] residue", but appears to be a
non-covalent ligand. For such a ligand, look here:

   http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial4b/index.html

If you indeed have a non-standard amino acid, the most relevant tutorial is
here:

   http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial5/index.htm

The workflow for non-standard residues is more complex, and we (Amber
developers) need to work on making it more straightforward.

....dac