Re: [AMBER] Testing C++11 support: Not present

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 06:00:52 +0000

Sure thing an thank you for helping out

  fftw3 enabled.
  fftw3 specified: /Users/guolaa/SOFTWARE/amber18
  sanderlib specified: /Users/guolaa/SOFTWARE/amber18
  netcdf specified: /Users/guolaa/SOFTWARE/amber18
  arpack specified: /Users/guolaa/SOFTWARE/amber18
  Testing C++11 support: Not present
Error: Could not link properly with clang++ on OSX

I’m not sure that CPPTRAJ is what is stopping a successful compilation though it seems like it is what is breaking the configuration. The reported error is the only error received so far during configuration with clang.

Best regards
// Gustaf